Flexible films for safety apparel & other specialty films
August 3rd, 2012
Category: Markers and Striping
Omni-Brite is a flexible microprismatic material designed for use on safety vests and other garments. It offers high levels of reflectivity no matter which way people turn, twist or bend — even in all wet weather conditions. Omni-Brite is machine washable and has been certified to meet or exceed many industry standards.
Omni-Brite S-9000C is the sister product to S-9000 and is a flexible, microprismatic material suitable for conversion into cone collars and similar products.
6600 Translucent Reflective Sheeting is engineered for all back-lit signing applications including airport runway signs or emergency exit signs where loss of internal illumination could be fatal.
All Markers and Striping:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business341 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views