February 16th, 2009
Category: LP Gas Engines
ROUSH, a Tier 1 automotive supplier, designed, engineered, and developed the fuel system to operate in the same reliable fashion you”ve come to expect out of your current gasoline-powered trucks. Running on propane, the F-150 complies with all Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emission regulations, National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) safety regulations.
Ford has been the leader in truck sales for more than 30 years. So, is the propane-powered ROUSH F-150 as safe and reliable as its gasoline-driven counterparts? Absolutely.
For more information, visit our website @ www.ROUSHperformance.com.
All LP Gas Engines:
Manufacturers of LP Gas Engines:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views