THE NEW TEREX® CEDARAPIDS CRJ3054 PORTABLE JAW PLANT OFFERS HIGH PRODUCTION
September 27th, 2011
Category: Jaw Crushers
CEDAR RAPIDS, IOWA, – The new Terex® Cedarapids CRJ3054 plant combines a robust JS3054 jaw crusher with a high stroke, 52” x 20’ vibrating grizzly feeder resulting in a high production portable crushing machine. The CRJ3054 is built tough, including a new hopper design, to handle severe primary crushing applications. The highly mobile CRJ3054 is easy to operate and maintain and offers new levels of reliability and convenience. The jaw crusher features the latest improvements such as wedge release jaw dies and hydraulic assist jaw crusher setting. The jaw crusher isolation mount reduces plant vibration. The tail of the product conveyor lowers for operation, maximizing clearance under the jaw crusher. The conveyor discharge height adjusts to reduce material impact on the receiving conveyor. Multiple options are available, allowing customers to configure the CRJ3054 to meet specific needs. Options include a rock breaker, folding hopper wings, hydraulic jacks, hydraulic deployed switchgear, and several axle configurations.
All Jaw Crushers:
- McCloskey International Teams With Telsmith To Launch New Family Of Portable Crushing Plants
- MCCLOSKEY INTERNATIONAL C50 PRIMARY CRUSHER FOLLOWS NATURAL PROGRESSION
- Terex Cedarapids CRJ3054 portable jaw plant a high-production portable crushing machine
- THE NEW TEREX® CEDARAPIDS CRJ3054 PORTABLE JAW PLANT OFFERS HIGH PRODUCTION
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views