Maxwell Systems Introduces All-in-One Construction Business Management Software Solution
February 10th, 2010
Category: Internet Solutions and Networking
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. – February 2, 2010 – Maxwell Systems, Inc. (World of Concrete Booth C4375), a leading provider of complete construction business management software solutions, today introduced Maxwell Systems™ ProContractorMX™ 2.0, a comprehensive, all-in-one construction business management solution that includes key capabilities for takeoff estimating; bids and proposals; management of projects, procurement, financials, employees and payroll, and equipment; and intelligent dashboards and critical reports for timely analysis of projects or the business overall.
Introduced at World of Concrete 2010, ProContractorMX gives concrete and masonry construction companies end-to-end control of all critical business operations. Using this solution, contractors can improve productivity, reduce costs, monitor and control cash flow, and confidently increase profitability on every project. The version 2.0 release is a complete solution that’s ideal for concrete, masonry, sitework, excavation, paving, drywall, and roofing contractors.
“Providing the construction industry with a complete end-to-end solution helps us deliver on our passion of technology innovation and meeting the needs of our customers. It is imperative in business today to have control and visibility of true profitability; and so we provide ProContractorMX as an all-in-one solution that enables contractors to increase productivity, reduce costs, improve control and decision-making, and boost profitability throughout their business,” said Jim Flynn, President & CEO of Maxwell Systems.
“It was so time consuming and frustrating to use multiple programs to obtain even the smallest bits of information,” said Noel Ferrell, owner, Ferrell Concrete, LLC. “Now using Maxwell Systems ProContractorMX as our complete business management solution, we will save money in office time, be much more effective, have greater insight into our business to increase profitability, and be able to focus more on our core business. The ways we can use ProContractorMX to help improve our processes and productivity are limitless.”
Flynn added, “Contractors no longer need to struggle using disparate software products that present operational obstacles and inefficiencies. ProContractorMX makes real-time information easily available throughout the business. So the owner, the estimators, the project managers, the equipment manager, the controller and accounting team, and all the players in between can work with the same solution, a complete seamless system. This improves communication and accountability, as well as allows equips the company to improve productivity and reach true project profitability.”
Maxwell Systems ProContractorMX was built from the ground up on Microsoft’s latest technology – Microsoft .NET platform and SQL Server 2008– setting a new standard in construction business management software. The technology allows high scalability and lower cost of ownership, as well as a dynamic design and layout that make ProContractorMX easy to use and flexible to expand.
The full breadth of capabilities provided by Maxwell Systems ProContractorMX include:
- Takeoff and Estimating – Quickly and accurately takeoff digital or digitized drawings and plans and easily create accurate estimates, reduce data entry, and track estimates and proposals.
- Project Management – Monitor upcoming projects to ensure availability of resources. Control project budgets, costs, billing, change orders, and accounting data in a seamless system that streamlines data entry and provides up-to-the-minute reporting to better understand true job costs.
- Procurement Management – Manage procurement efficiently, minimize costs, and maximize purchasing power with a robust toolset for the pricing, ordering, and tracking of goods.
- Job Cost Accounting – Manage projects from bid to receipt of payment. From estimating through purchase order, reports (including committed costs) are quickly generated for on-screen comparison to AP invoices. Know true job costs; effectively manage change order processes to achieve optimal profitability.
- Financial Management – Effectively manage financials with GL/AP/AR all in a single solution that combines robust cost management with a complete line of financial reporting options. Gain control as job costing and ongoing changes are synchronized with hard financial data.
- Employee Management – Meet the challenges of ever-changing government and construction regulations with comprehensive employee management features. Process and report construction payrolls efficiently and record work and calculate earnings, benefits, fringes, insurance liabilities, and taxes easily.
- Equipment Management – Track the location of each piece of equipment and capture equipment usage as costs and then bill to every project to manage equipment for increased profitability.
- Dashboards – Access to at-a-glance graphics and detailed information puts the facts at the contractor’s fingertips and enables them to make confident business decisions.
- Reporting and Analysis – Easily access to valuable graphs, reports, and tasks help ensure management is well informed with timely and relevant business data in a concise format.
For pricing information, please contact Maxwell Systems at 1-800-688-8226, press 1.
ABOUT MAXWELL SYSTEMS
Maxwell Systems is a leading provider of complete construction business management and property management software solutions and services. Founded in 1975, Maxwell Systems is dedicated to helping its 10,000 customers streamline their estimating, job cost accounting, and project management processes and improve profitability. To deliver true end-to-end control of critical business processes, the company’s product offerings include: ProContractorMX™, American Contractor™, Management Suite™, StreetSmarts®, QuestMX™ Estimating, and Estimation Logistics™. To further help customers grow their business while maximizing the return on their technology investment, Maxwell Systems provides comprehensive support and maintenance, training, and consulting. The company’s headquarters are in King of Prussia, Pa., with offices in Baltimore, Md., Fort Collins, Colo., Santa Cruz, Calif., and Sarasota, Fla. More information is available at www.maxwellsystems.com.
Editor’s Note: Artwork available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Internet Solutions and Networking:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion203 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September164 Views