Lawn and Garden TK Loader 200 Series
September 26th, 2008
Category: Hydraulic Truck Loading Device
The TK Loader makes child”s play out of handling a variety of lawn and garden equipment. It can be used to replace utility trailers in many instances. This unit can be installed in less than 10 minutes and removed in less than 5 minutes. It eliminates expenses associated with trailers such as license and additional insurance. The TK loader is virtually maintenance free and requires much less storage space than a trailer. The deck elevates lawn mowers 5″ above the truck bed allowing 54″ mower decks to pass above the wheel wells as shown in these photos.
Attach the winch cable to the item to be loaded.
Activate the winch “on” button
and pull the item on to the
Activate the tilt “on” function and tilt the deck up until level.
Push the deck forward and it is locked in place. Note the 54″ deck passes above the wheel wells.
All Hydraulic Truck Loading Device:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views