EDGE® Hopper Broom by CEAttachments, Inc
September 30th, 2008
Category: Hopper Attachments
This bi-directional collection broom allows you to sweep in forward and reverse, and gives excellent performance in milling, material pickup and road maintenance and job-site cleanup. There is no caster wheel, so you can get up close to objects and the shroud protects them from flying debris. This is cost-effective investment for contractors and rental houses. The hopper broom is a single-motor broom and comes in widths ranging from 60 to 84. For more information, check out our website www.ceattach.comor call 1.866.232.8224.
All Hopper Attachments:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines164 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views