The Original and the Self-Leveling PIPE HOOK
October 2nd, 2009
Category: Hook Attachments
This incredible design of Pipe Hook is ideal for all sizes and types of pipe. Pipe can be hooked, lifted, and driven home Our original models can handle up to 30,000 pound capacities, with larger custom sizes also available.
- Unique field-proven design allows for lifting a wide range of pipe sizes
- Unique slide allows operator to balance various loads
- Can be used on any machine with lifting capability
- Elastomer pads prevent damage to inside pipe walls
- Works on all shapes of pipe, including elliptical
- Designed for trench boxes and confined spaces
Check out the all-new Kenco website (www.kenco.com), with features that include interactive 3D models.
Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, backhoes, and skid steer machines.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects472 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)466 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says252 Views