TBEI HOISTS FOR DUMP TRAILER APPLICATIONS
March 25th, 2008
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. Truck Bodies and Equipment, Inc. manufactures a trailer hoist designed and tested specifically for dump trailer applications. The hoist is engineered to generate maximum lifting capacity and features double acting cylinders with chrome plated shafts.
Eight models are available with 3.2 to 16.7 ton lifting capacity for bodies from eight to 24-feet long. The powder-coated hoist frame provides a durable, rust-resistant finish. The push-button control is pre-wired into the pump. The hoist also features fully greaseable pivot points and a trailer safety prop. The rugged construction of TBEI”s trailer hoists provides reliability that is backed by a three-year warranty.
- BETA MAX INTRODUCES THE MAX CLIMBER 2000 PMB RACK & PINION PERSONNEL HOIST FOR THE DEMOLITION INDUSTRY
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs373 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views