New DuPont Land Management Herbicides Fast Facts
February 16th, 2011
Land managers committed to protecting public safety have new options available to help control challenging weeds and brush: DuPont™ Perspective™, Streamline™ and Viewpoint™ herbicides.
- The new herbicides are based on aminocyclopyrachlor, a new proprietary active ingredient from DuPont.
- The herbicides provide long-lasting activity on a wide spectrum of difficult brush and broadleaf weeds in utility rights of way, roadsides, railroads, nature preserves, parks and other areas.
- Low use rates and dry blended formulations mean these new herbicides require less handling, tank-mixing, storage space and waste disposal, which saves time and costs and delivers greater overall productivity.
- The new herbicides are:
- DuPont™ Perspective™ herbicide selectively controls broadleaf and invasive weeds, including thistles, leafy spurge and knapweeds, along roadsides and other sites, while preserving desirable grasses and natural habitats. Perspective™ helps control ALS- and glyphosate-tolerant species, including kochia, marestail and pigweeds.
- DuPont™ Streamline™ herbicide controls brush in industrial rights of way where desirable native and perennial grasses need to be maintained. It controls tough species, including boxelder, hackberry and mesquite.
- DuPont™ Viewpoint™ herbicide provides broad-spectrum brush control of tough species, including boxelder, hackberry, mesquite, oaks and sweetgum in utility and industrial rights of way.
- Visit landmanagement.dupont.com for more information.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1577 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets973 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses957 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway741 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history406 Views