PRECISE MRM UNVEILS NEW WINTER MAINTENANCE TOOLS
September 22nd, 2010
PreCise Mobile Resource Management includes a ruggedized GPS device specifically designed for the rigors of the extreme environments found with winter maintenance equipment. This device gathers critical information about the work effort of the equipment and transmits it wirelessly to a secure data center accessible from anywhere in the world. Because PreCise is web-based, users can take advantage of this new functionality simply by logging into the system normally.
PreCise MRM is a subsidiary of FORCE America, Inc.
FORCE America Manufacturing and Distribution
Manufacturer and supplier of mobile hydraulic systems, electronic controls and components.
Manufacturer of automatic salt-brine production, liquid storage, transfer and mobile application systems.
Manufacturer of Mobile Resource Management hardware and software solutions targeted at severe duty fleet applications.
OEM Agricultural Equipment
OEM On-Off Highway Equipment
Lawn and Landscape Equipment
Snow Removal Contractors
Light, Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks
Spreader Plow Trucks
For more information, please email: email@example.com.
All Ground sensors:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views