Bandit Horizontal Grinders: A tough job requires one tough son of a Beast.
November 17th, 2009
Beast Recyclers process an amazing array of materials with ease, including stumps, logs, brush, whole trees, landscape waste, pallets, housing demolition and storm debris, chip and paper mill waste, shingles, lime cake, plastic materials, and more! What is more astounding is the quality of product the Beast produces in a single pass. The Beast is so versatile and efficient that it produces the best hot mix asphalt supplement, the most acceptable boiler fuel, and the ideal raw material for pellet production – all with one machine! With a simple change of cutting tools, your Beast Recycler can be converted from a grinder, to a chipper, and back again – with minimal set-up and maintenance. Call 1-800-952-0178 or log on to http://www.banditchippers.com for more information.
All Grinders (Environmental, Horizontal, Tub):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series679 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?502 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group344 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines173 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views