Northshore Manufacturing Expands Its Orange Peel Grapple Offering
January 9th, 2009
Two Harbors, MN – Northshore Manufacturing is pleased to announce a new model to its Builtrite
Two Harbors, MN – Northshore Manufacturing is pleased to announce a new model to its BuiltriteTM branded, orange peel grapple offering, the massive 4-tine, 2 cubic yard grapple. With the addition of this two yard behemoth, 7 model sizes are now available from the smallest to largest material handlers for both scrap and waste handling applications.
Key features include:
¢ Low upper head profile allows more vertical reach for higher stacking.
¢ Wide opening allows for cleaning out corners of truck bodies and rail cars.
¢ High tensile steel used throughout. AR 500, wear resistant steel used on all spade tips for excellent durability.
¢ Oversized, hardened cylinder and pivot pins.
¢ Well shrouded, high pressure cylinders.
¢ 360° continuous rotation, with heavy duty motor, bearing and hydraulic swivel using dual motors.
¢ Easily accessible, yet well protected grease zerks.
¢ 3 spade options (narrow, medium and wide) for every application.
For more information, please call 218-834-5555 or go to our web site at http://www.builtritehandlers.com.
All Grapple Attachment (Multi Terrain Loaders):
- New Caterpillar® Industrial Grapple Rakes Equip Skid Steer Loaders and Multi Terrain Loaders for Debris Cleanup and Land Clearing
- Northshore Manufacturing Expands Its Orange Peel Grapple Offering
- Northshore Manufacturing Introduces New Builtrite Bale Clamp Grapple
Manufacturers of Grapple Attachment (Multi Terrain Loaders):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views