Kenco New Generation Barrier Lift has 6- to 12-inch grip range
April 24th, 2012
Category: Grapple Attachment (Excavators)
- Kenco’s new generation (NG) Barrier Lift is the perfect attachment to handle concrete median barriers, sound walls, curbing and piling, or to align barriers that have already been placed.
- No hydraulic hookups: automatically closes to securely grab the wall and doesn’t release until the wall is set into position.
- Boasts a 6- to 12-inch grip range to handle a wide variety of wall.
- 33-percent wider elastomer pads provide unmatched gripping performance, even in wet weather.
- Swing away handle permits safe manual handling of the device.
- All models are available with optional self-aligning guides.
- Lifting capacities are available from 9,000 to 30,000 pounds.
Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, and skid steer machines.
All Grapple Attachment (Excavators):
- Trash Grapples
- Orange Peel Grapples
- Forestry Grapples
- Demolition and Sorting Grapples
- Contractors' Grapples
- Heavy-Duty Cat® G130B Contractors Grapple Features Easy-Loading Design, Modular Pin-Hub for Fast Attachment and C/D-Series Compatibility
- The Kenco Pipe Lift
- THE NEW KENCO BARRIER LIFT
- KENCO BARRIER LIFT
- Kenco New Generation Barrier Lift has 6- to 12-inch grip range
- ROTOBEC ORANGE PEEL NEW GENERATION
- Rotobec Is Launching Their New Line Of Orange Peel Grapples
- Mini Power Attachments
- Rotobec Power Attachments
Manufacturers of Grapple Attachment (Excavators):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views