EPIC Solutions has developed a unique web based inventory management system, E-Sign Web, capable of keeping track of all your assets from one easy location. E-Sign Web allows user to keep inventory current with inspections, repairs, and replacements and includes a complete work history and individual picture for each asset. With E-Sign Web will help you be compliant and stay compliant with the new retro reflectivity standards of the MUTCD. No IT involvement necessary, very user-friendly system.
Our E-Sign Mobile is an asset cataloging system that is used out in the field and compatible with E-Sign Web. While out in the field you are able to pinpoint exact GPS locations for all your assets and automatically load them onto our web based server. A point is created for all your assets that include attributes, tasks, a complete work history, and with the built in camera you are able to take and assign pictures to each asset.
All GIS and Mapping:
- ESRI developing highway maintenance, linear referencing solution
- ArcLogistics Is Now Free for Single-Vehicle Use
- TopSURV 7: Field solution software that is user-friendly, easy to learn and use
- Topcon SurveyMaster Lite for cost-efficient performance
- Topcon announces Brandt Tractor purchase of Land Measurement Systems
- Topcon announces IP-S2 HD Mapping System
- Topcon announces RTP-300 for high-speed surface profiling
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014567 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding394 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future320 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable310 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields272 Views