Hydraulic Face Shovel Fronts
November 25th, 2008
Category: Front Shovels
ESCO offers replacement fronts for large hydraulic face shovel machines. These tough replacement fronts offer all the design features and metallurgical expertise that have become hallmarks of all ESCO earthmoving products.
Features and benefits:
- One-piece castings eliminate weld joints in critical hinge neck area allowing a smooth low-stress transition from hinge body to dump cylinder lugs
- Cast alloy corners add strength, durability and better material flow
- Kwik-Lok II wear runners are fast and easy to replace
- Standard design in hinge and dump-lug joint area for proper fit between ESCO and OEM assemblies
- Furnished complete with OEM style bushings to simplify maintenance and inventory
- Loadmaster lip system is matched to the application to ensure a best solution
- XDP Plate lip system with cast corners for added durability and tougher applications, Toplok lip and wing shrouds and Super V or Posilok tooth system
- SSC Cast lip system with integrally cast corners, Toplok lip and wing shrouds and Posilok tooth system, the toughest system for the largest machines.
All Front Shovels:
Manufacturers of Front Shovels:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views