CASE ADDS PALLET FORKS FOR SKID STEERS, COMPACT TRACK LOADERS
November 15th, 2010
Category: Fork Attachments
RACINE, Wis. (Nov. 9, 2010) – Case Construction Equipment today introduced pallet forks specially designed for use with its skid steers and compact track loaders. The forks are particularly useful in a variety of construction, agriculture, landscaping and utility applications.
The new pallet fork assemblies are available with either 48-inch or 42-inch tines. Case offers either size of tines in a choice of Heavy Duty, rated to 5,500 pounds, or Standard, rated to 4,000 pounds. Case pallet forks feature a rugged, reliable frame and outstanding visibility to the tines for safe, easy loading. The frame’s mounting angle assures proper forward tilt for loading and excellent rollback for transporting loads. The design offers ample room between the frame and the cab, providing easy access to and from the cab.
For additional skid steer and compact track loader product and attachment specifications, customer testimonials, competitive comparisons, finance offers and more, please visit http://www.casece.com/. For a Case product demonstration, see your local Case dealer.
All Fork Attachments:
- PALLET FORKS
- GRAPPLE FORKS
- LOGGING FORKS
- Pallet Fork Tines
- Block Fork Tines
- Utility Grapple Forks
- Industrial Grapple Forks
- Utility Forks
- Pallet Fork Carriage
- Pallet Forks-Hydraulic Adjustable Tines
- Millyard Forks
- Log and Lumber Forks
- EDGE® Bale Movers by CEAttachments, Inc.
- EDGE® Pallet Forks by CEAttachments, Inc. Customized Branded with Your Company Name!
Manufacturers of Fork Attachments:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects662 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)391 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D391 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)358 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views