Highway, Bridge & Materials Division
November 3rd, 2009
Category: Executive search
Our division handles professional search and recruiting exclusively for Highway, Bridge and Materials companies. We perform custom-tailored searches that start in your local market (unless otherwise directed), expanding geographically only as necessary. Potential candidates are contacted on your behalf and prescreened based on criteria determined at the beginning of the search. Your consultant provides feedback, personal insight and counsel throughout the hiring process to help you attract the candidate of your choice.
In addition to Highway, Bridge & Materials, our firm also has divisions in General Contracting (Buildings), Mechanical Contracting, Electrical Contracting & Architecture & Engineering.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views