June 6th, 2012
Category: Computers and Accessories (Mobile)
Have someone from Landoll Corporation contact you with more information Click Here
Landoll Corporation is pleased to announce an upgrade to the popular optional Wireless Remote Control that is available on all Landoll Traveling Axle and Traveling Tail trailers. Landoll and Kar-Tech engineers have developed an all new “Handheld Transmitter” for the MACRO series radios. The new remote features a shock-resistant rubber case to protect the handheld from accidental damage.
The transmitter comes in a sealed waterproof case with a working distance of up to 300 feet in all weather conditions. The system has also been upgraded to rechargeable Lithium ion batteries operating up to 35 hours of continuous run time. The batteries fully recharge in 3 hours with a standard micro USB charger which is supplied with the option. Effective on July 1, 2012, all Landoll traveling axle and Traveling Tail trailers ordered with optional wireless remote control will have the new MACRO series with the handheld upgrade.
If ordering a replacement handheld for a current system, the new MACRO series “handheld” is interchangeable with the old-style Kar-Tech remote control. For more information contact your local Landoll dealer or call the factory at 800-428-5655.
- Locating Systems and Equipment
- Other Controls
- Computers and Accessories (Mobile)
- Concrete Imaging Systems
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Asphalt Evaluation Systems
- Communications (Radio, Walkie-Talkie)
- Communications (Satellite)
- Gauges, All Types
- Automation Systems & Controls
- Computer Controls
- Electric Connectors
- Electrical Wiring Harness
- Membrane Switch Panels
- Optical Instruments and Systems
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views