Muncie Power engineers have made it possible by combining innovative technology and decades of mobile power experience through our Advantage + System. This technology has revolutionized the way we support our customers with its built-in Real-Time Support Link allowing you to remotely connect you’re Advantage + System to Muncie engineers.. It is the future of all factory support….made available today.
The Advantage + System has many exciting features:
- Flow sharing design for simultaneous equipment operation even at low pump flows
- Touch-screen display. High contrast, high resolution, multi-color
- Useable with gear or piston pumps
- Built-in Pre-wet and Anti-Icing controls
- Menu adjusted pressure controls and digital pressure displays
- Operational data-logging and diagnostic data-logging
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in interface and displays for Road/Air temperature sensors
- No wire harnesses between the cab controls and the valves
Muncie’s Advantage + System is designed for unmatched performance, unmatched support and unmatched value. We have your solution.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1793 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1160 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1113 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project507 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?364 Views