AMERICAN CONCRETE INSTITUTE RELEASES 2011 EDITION OF MANUAL OF CONCRETE PRACTICE
September 27th, 2011
Category: Education and Training
Containing more than 215 documents, the MCP is the most comprehensive and largest single source of concrete practice information available in one set of books. The MCP is a must-have for concrete professionals in any facet of the industry and contains all of the ACI documents needed to answer any questions about code requirements, specifications, tolerances, concrete proportions, construction methods, evaluation of test results, and many more topics. The MCP also includes the 2008 version of ACI 318-08, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary.
The MCP is available in a traditional hard copy version, which contains a set of six books and a separate index, an easy-to-use CD-ROM version, or an online version. To order, please call 248-848-3800 or visit www.concrete.org.
Publisher: American Concrete Institute
Hard copy: Order code: MCP11PACK.PR
$799.50 (ACI members $499.00)
CD-ROM: Order code: MCPCD11.PR
$681.50 (ACI members $409.00)
Hard copy plus CD-ROM: Order code: MCPCD11PACK.PR
$1185.50 (ACI members $711.00)
All Education and Training:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views