Leica Geosystems™ New Builder RM Power Model Makes Construction Layout and Measurement Faster and Easier with New Electronic Distance Measurement Capability and Enhanced Features
March 19th, 2008
Norcross, Ga., 18 December, 2007) Leica Geosystems™ new Builder RM power now adds a fourth member to the Builder family with an advanced multi-mode EDM, a mobile phone style keypad, and new features with the built-in Leica PowerSite Software.
Leica Geosystems™ Builder family helps construction experts meet today™s challenges for faster layout and site measurement tasks. The new Leica Builder RM power is equipped with the most advanced EDM in the construction market and a mobile phone style keypad for fast data entry. Construction users get the highest degree of measurement accuracy, quality and reliability even under the toughest conditions. Simply aim and shoot to difficult targets such as wall corners, remote steel or concrete structures for fast, accurate layouts and measurements.
Unmatched Simplicity and Flexibility
Leica Geosystems” easy-to-use keyboard and display gives the Leica Builder RM power unrivalled operational simplicity. Coupled with outstanding performance and accuracy, its unique and straightforward operation accelerates construction site tasks including layout or as-built checks. New features of the Leica PowerSite Software make complex tasks such as layout of curved structures, measuring to hidden points and layout using intersection points or grid points easy. Graphical elements guide the user through all operations.
Leica Builder: Designed for the construction site
The Leica Builder is specially designed for construction use. Robust, it withstands wind, weather, dirt and it is easy to transport. The easy-to-use features speed layouts and measurements to save time in the field. The four models Builder T, Builder R, Builder RM and Builder RM power are based on the same Leica PowerSite Software and all models work the same way. Switching or upgrading from one model to the next is extremely easy – users only need to learn the new features.
Leica Geosystems when it has to be right
With close to 200 years of pioneering solutions to measure the world, Leica Geosystems products and services are trusted by professionals worldwide to help them capture, analyze, and present spatial information. Leica Geosystems is best known for its broad array of products that capture accurately, model quickly, analyze easily, and visualize and present spatial information.
Those who use Leica products every day trust them for their dependability, the value they deliver, and the superior customer support. Based in Heerbrugg, Switzerland, Leica Geosystems is a global company with tens of thousands of customers supported by more than 2,400 employees in 22 countries and hundreds of partners located in more than 120 countries around the world. Leica Geosystems is part of the Hexagon Group, Sweden.
All EDM, Document Conversion Systems, Services:
- Leica Geosystems™ new Builder RM power now adds a fourth member to the Builder family with an advanced multi-mode EDM, a mobile phone style keypad, and new features with the built-in Leica PowerSite Software.
- Leica Geosystems™ New Builder RM Power Model Makes Construction Layout and Measurement Faster and Easier with New Electronic Distance Measurement Capability and Enhanced Features
- Introducing the Newest Member of the Leica System 1200 Family Meet Leica TPS1200+: The Fastest One-Person Total Station in the World.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency544 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River449 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update321 Views