Kenworth Announces PACCAR Financial Program For New Class 8 Vocational Trucks
July 25th, 2008
KIRKLAND, Wash., July 25, 2008 Kenworth Truck Company is pleased to announce that PACCAR Financial is offering a special Vocational Program for customers who buy new, eligible Kenworth Class 8 vocational trucks and finance the purchase or lease through PACCAR Financial.
The program offers a no-cost, two-year, 200,000-mile basic vehicle extended warranty, which doubles the standard one-year, 100,000-mile warranty.* The extended warranty is valued at over $1,350.
Kenworth and PACCAR Financial have joined to add extra value for customers interested in buying or leasing a new Kenworth Class 8 vocational truck, said Gary Moore, Kenworth assistant general manager for marketing and sales. With the basic vehicle extended warranty, customers can focus on their business and know that they will receive enhanced support for their Kenworth trucks.
The offer ends December 31, 2008. Contact your local Kenworth dealer or nearest PACCAR Financial office for more details on the program™s terms and conditions.**
Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World™s Best(TM) heavy and medium duty trucks. In addition, Kenworth is the recipient of the 2007 J.D. Power and Associates awards for Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Over The Road, Pickup and Delivery and Vocational Segment Class 8 trucks. Kenworth™s home page is http://www.kenworth.com/. Kenworth. A PACCAR Company.
All Dump Trucks:
- Kenworth Adds Popular Extended Day Cab Option For C500 Vocational Model
- Kenworth Announces PACCAR Financial Program For New Class 8 Vocational Trucks
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)794 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots246 Views