Chicago Pneumatic RX Hydraulic Breaker Attachments for Full Range of Carrier Sizes
June 5th, 2012
Category: Demolition Breakers (Attachments)
The Chicago Pneumatic RX Hydraulic Breaker line offers 13 models, which are designed to match various application needs found in demolition, primary/secondary breaking, trenching and foundation work, recycling, road construction, and landscaping.
With a service weight of 200 lb (94 kg), the RX 2 breaker fits carrier classes with weights ranging from 2,000 to 7,000 lb (1 to 3 metric ton). On the top end, with a service weight of 9,000 lb (4,200 kg) the RX 53 is appropriate for carriers in the 88,000 to 154,000 lb (40 to 70 metric ton) weight class. RX Hydraulic Breakers feature an established hybrid gas/oil technology and are engineered with fewer components and working parts to maintain than competing models.
The CP Power Boost feature on the RX models is designed to achieve greater breaking performance in tough applications without requiring additional hydraulic input. While the impact energy remains constant, the breaker increases the impact rate, resulting in enhanced percussive performance. The Power Stop function found on models RX 14 and up eliminates blank firing, and is designed to reduce wear on the breaker and carrier while increasing the working life of the components.
The larger models in the Chicago Pneumatic RX line, RX 25 through RX 53, feature a power control valve, which enables the operator to adjust the breaker’s performance according to the application. The RX 25 through RX 53 models also feature a fastening system and an insert thread system that ensure a long working lifetime and improved load distribution at the tap hole.
The RX line also features advanced noise and vibration damping technology. With the RX recoil absorbing system and insulated breaker boxes, the RX series of breakers are some of the quietest breakers on the market.
Optional equipment is available for breakers in the RX 14 to RX 53 range, including CP Lube, an automatic lubrication system for extended lifetime of the bushing and working tool, and an HD Kit (Heavy Duty Kit), which protects the box when the breaker is used in abrasive material.
All Demolition Breakers (Attachments):
- Sandvik (Rammer) Small Range Hammers
- Sandvik (Rammer) Mid Range (E Series)
- Sandvik (Rammer) Large Range (G Series)
- Allied’s all-new Hy-Ram® hydraulic impact hammer is “street tough”
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools Offers Largest Hydraulic Breaker in U.S.
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools Introduces HB 2500 Hydraulic Breaker
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools HB 4200 Hydraulic Breaker
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools Offers MB 1700 Hydraulic Breaker Attachment
- Atlas Copco SBC 410 Hydraulic Breaker Features Solid Body Concept Design
- Atlas Copco New Series of Pneumatic Handheld Breakers Features Ergonomic Improvements
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools Offers HB 5800 Hydraulic Breaker Attachment
- Experience Counts: HB 10000 ProCare Thousands of Hours Make the Difference
- Atlas Copco SBU solid-body hydraulic breaker: Patented one-piece housing construction
- Caterpillar® H55Ds Hydraulic Hammer For Compact Equipment Features High Power and Superior Reliability, Serviceability
- New Caterpillar® H65Ds Hydraulic Hammer Provides Compact Equipment Users An Additional Option
- New Caterpillar® H35Ds and H45Ds Complete Full Line of Small Caterpillar Hydraulic Hammers
- Large Hammers
- Small Hammers
- New Chicago Pneumatic Breakers Offer Enhanced Operator Comfort, Power
- Chicago Pneumatic RX Hydraulic Breaker Attachments for Full Range of Carrier Sizes
Manufacturers of Demolition Breakers (Attachments):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views