Prime Source Graphic Imaging Excellence
August 20th, 2008
Founded in 1982, Prime Source is a printing Company that manufacture of decals, labels, nameplates, P.O.P displays, fleet graphics and other adhesive-coated products.
Our name is our marketing philosophy. We work with a limited number of clients and growth with them. They use our product and graphic expertise to achieve an optimum combination of the correct product, matched with the most effective printing process to meet their needs.
You may be perfectly satisfied with your current graphics vendor(s), and have no interest in changing. If so, we respect that position and only ask that you keep our name on file for that difficult situation where you need our additional expertise. If on the other hand, you believe that your identification program could be improved by matching products and processes in a coordinated program, then you may be interested in giving us a call.
Whether your requirements are as simple as a shipping label or as complex as a 4-color decal, we would like to earn the privilege of becoming your Prime Source. You have our pledge that we will work harder to maintain your business than anyone else will work to earn it.
Mission Statement: We will be the customers” prime source for graphic imaging products and services by exceeding their expectations.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts520 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse365 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views