Quality Curbing Made Easy With The LBC-24W:
October 22nd, 2010
The LeeBoy LBC-24W Concrete Curb and Gutter machine is a maneuverable, compact machine that enhances job-site productivity, speed and quality. The LBC-24W is designed to cost-effectively slipform curbs and gutters, alley ribbons and narrow sidewalks. Steering controls turn a smooth radius as tight as 24 inches elminating time-consuming hand forming.
The LBC-24W features a powerful 44-HP turbo diesel engine, hydrostatic variable speed drive, superior visibility and electronic controls, enabling a one person operation. Its compact size (7,500 pounds), all-wheel drive and maneuverability make for simpleset up and transport.
The LBC-24W can be used on soil or pavement using a stringline or manual controls. Pouring molds can be replaced quickly and easily with the quick-change mold system.
All Curb and Gutter Slipform Pavers (Concrete):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)776 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers253 Views