Takeuchi™s 200 Series
February 11th, 2009
Takeuchi introduced the company™s fourth generation of compact track loaders this year, incorporating new productivity-driven features. Taking a cue from dozers and large track loaders, Takeuchi™s unit has steel-on-steel contact between the track and undercarriage components to improve durability and extend the life of the components. New standard features include a proportional slide switch that controls the auxiliary hydraulics, enabling precise attachment operation; a 14-pin accessory connection with a multi-function, push-button control handle that expands the attachments available for the loader; and a hydraulic universal attachment quick-hitch for easy attachment changes from the cab. While the bucket positioning system and bucket float were standard on previous models, the TL230, TL240 and TL250 now have a standard bucket float detent system to simplify back dragging operations.
All Crawler Loaders:
- New Caterpillar® D-Series Track Loaders Deliver Increased Productivity, Enhanced Machine Control and Easier Service
- 953C WH Waste Handler
Manufacturers of Crawler Loaders:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series881 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group360 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks239 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views