Takeuchi™s 200 Series
February 11th, 2009
Takeuchi introduced the company™s fourth generation of compact track loaders this year, incorporating new productivity-driven features. Taking a cue from dozers and large track loaders, Takeuchi™s unit has steel-on-steel contact between the track and undercarriage components to improve durability and extend the life of the components. New standard features include a proportional slide switch that controls the auxiliary hydraulics, enabling precise attachment operation; a 14-pin accessory connection with a multi-function, push-button control handle that expands the attachments available for the loader; and a hydraulic universal attachment quick-hitch for easy attachment changes from the cab. While the bucket positioning system and bucket float were standard on previous models, the TL230, TL240 and TL250 now have a standard bucket float detent system to simplify back dragging operations.
All Crawler Loaders:
- New Caterpillar® D-Series Track Loaders Deliver Increased Productivity, Enhanced Machine Control and Easier Service
- 953C WH Waste Handler
Manufacturers of Crawler Loaders:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views