Takeuchi™s 200 Series
February 11th, 2009
Takeuchi introduced the company™s fourth generation of compact track loaders this year, incorporating new productivity-driven features. Taking a cue from dozers and large track loaders, Takeuchi™s unit has steel-on-steel contact between the track and undercarriage components to improve durability and extend the life of the components. New standard features include a proportional slide switch that controls the auxiliary hydraulics, enabling precise attachment operation; a 14-pin accessory connection with a multi-function, push-button control handle that expands the attachments available for the loader; and a hydraulic universal attachment quick-hitch for easy attachment changes from the cab. While the bucket positioning system and bucket float were standard on previous models, the TL230, TL240 and TL250 now have a standard bucket float detent system to simplify back dragging operations.
All Crawler Loaders:
- New Caterpillar® D-Series Track Loaders Deliver Increased Productivity, Enhanced Machine Control and Easier Service
- 953C WH Waste Handler
Manufacturers of Crawler Loaders:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1495 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority826 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles715 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours510 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers496 Views