NEW HOLLAND B SERIES CRAWLER DOZERS
December 1st, 2010
Category: Crawler Dozers (non LGP)
Featuring blade angle forces up to 31,000 pounds (14,061 kgf) and blade angle torque up to 85,250 foot-pounds (38,669 kgf), the New Holland D85B and D95B crawler dozers can perform the toughtest earth-moving jobs. These state-of-the-art machines maximize productivity with outstanding power and smooth, responsive hydraulic control.
The optional variable pitch blade adjustment makes it easy to adjust the blade angle between the 52-degree carrying angle and the 60-degree cutting angle.
New Holland crawler dozers are available in three different track configurations—LT (Long Track), WT (Wide Track), or LGP (Low Ground Pressure) to handle everything from firm ground conditions and sloped areas to soft, swampy ground conditions. Advanced track life is also offered as an option for all three track configurations.
New Holland B Series crawler dozers have the leading SAE point score for periodic maintenance compared to other dozers.The tilt-over cab/platform provides quick, unmatched service access to hydraulic pumps and powertrain components. Easy-open service panels provide fast, convenient access to maintenance checkpoints.
For product information, finance offers and more, please visit www.newholland.com. For a New Holland crawler dozer product demonstration, see your local New Holland dealer.
New Holland Construction manufactures and markets a full line of skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, loader backhoes, tractor loaders, excavators, compact and full-sized wheel loaders, crawler dozers, motor graders and telehandlers. More information is available at www.newholland.com. New Holland is a division of CNH Global N.V., whose stock is listed at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CNH), which is a majority-owned subsidiary of Fiat S.p.A. (FIA.MI). More information about CNH can be found online at www.cnh.com.
All Crawler Dozers (non LGP):
- The Case 1850K crawler dozer
- The Case 1650K
- 1650K Crawler Dozer
- K-Series PowerStat Drive
- 750K Series 3
- The 650K Series 3
- The Case 550H Crawler Dozer
- NEW CASE 1650L CRAWLER DOZER DELIVERS
- CASE ADDS HIGH PERFORMANCE 650L TO CRAWLER DOZER LINE
- CASE 650L CRAWLER DOZER OFFERS HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Caterpillar® Introduces D6K Track-Type Tractor with Hydrostatic Drive, SystemOneTM Undercarriage and AccuGrade® Ready Option
- D3G Track-Type Tractor
- D6K Track-Type Tractor
- D6N Track-Type Tractor
- D6T Track-Type Tractor
- D7R Series 2 Track-Type Tractor
- D11T / D11T CD Track Type Tractor
- D6N WH Waste Handler
- D6T WH Waste Handler
- D7R Series 2 WH Waste Handler
- New Caterpillar® D3K, D4K & D5K Track-Type Tractors Feature Spacious Cab, Seat-Mounted Controls and New Undercarriage Option
- Caterpillar Announces First-of-Its-Kind Electric Drive Track-Type Tractor
- Caterpillar Announces the D7E, the First-of-Its-Kind
- MT900C Machine Target for Use with AccuGradeTM ATS for Motor Graders, Track-Type Tractors
- Cat® D7E Combines Innovative Electric Drive with Established Technology for Uncommon Performance, Value and Sustainability
- Cat® D6N Refinements Combine with Premium Standard Features to Boost Performance, Enhance Operator Comfort and Reduce Costs
- Mid-sized dozers provide greater stability
- Komatsu Crawler Dozer Dramatically Increases Productivity And Fuel Efficiency
- Komatsu Adds D37EX-22 and D37PX-22 Crawler Dozers To Its HST Dozer Fleet
- Komatsu America Corp. Dozer Recognized for Design Excellence
- KOMATSU™S D61EX/PX-15 Crawler Dozers Bring Power Productivity And Comfort
- Komatsu America Corp. Launches New Crawler Dozer
- D155AX-6 Powered by Cutting-Edge SIGMADOZER Blade and New Transmission Technology
- Komatsu America Corp. Introduces D375A-6 Dozer
- Komatsu America Corp. Launches New D65-16 Crawler Dozers
- Liebherr PR 764 Litronic: The world's largest hydrostatic crawler tractor introduced at MINExpo 2008
- New Holland Construction Introduces the New D95B Crawler Dozer
- New Holland Launches Pipelaying Dozer
- NEW HOLLAND CRAWLER DOZERS
- NEW HOLLAND B SERIES CRAWLER DOZERS
Manufacturers of Crawler Dozers (non LGP):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)377 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views