February 18th, 2009
Category: Cost Management, Estimating, Bidding
Powerful estimating tool for construction earthwork and material quantity calculations
The Trimble Paydirt® Software is a fast, accurate and easy-to-use estimating software for earthwork and material takeoff.
Paydirt module SiteWork
For takeoffs of long, linear projects such as roads, dams, or levees, use the optional
Paydirt module RoadWork
Paydirt benefits contractors in the ways that count:
- take off earthwork construction projects more quickly and accurately than ever before
- increase production, protect your profits, and better your bottom line
- bid for every job that comes your way, but contract only those that will profit you the most.
With Paydirt you can calculate cut and fill, plan your construction project, verify sites, settle quantity disputes, and improve communications between the office ant field. Using Paydirt will give your contracting company the competitive edge in today”s tough, fast-paced construction market, winning you more bids and making you more money.
With Paydirt you can complete takeoffs 2-10 times faster than you do now ï¿½ most takeoffs take less than an hour.
Quickly and easily digitize your plans in Paydirt and let the software calculate the takeoff quantities for you rath
All Cost Management, Estimating, Bidding:
- QuickMeasure - Blueprint Measuring Software for Construction Estimators
- QuickMeasure OnScreen - Digital Blueprint Measuring Software
- Earthworks - The easiest, most affordable, full featured site estimating software available.
- Sectionworks - Road, railway and canal cross section estimation software for calculating excavation, strata cut and material quantities.
- Trenchworks - Pipe and utility trench estimation software for calculating excavation and material quantities from profile drawings.
- Extimate - Excel® Based Cost Estimating
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River647 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business375 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views