Terramodel Complete 3D Civil/Survey Office Software
February 18th, 2009
The Trimble Terramodel software, is a powerful software package for the Surveyor, Civil Engineer and Contractor, who requires a CAD and Design package with integrated support for raw survey data.
Using Terramodel software you can import data collected using the Trimble conventional instrument product line, as well as from the Trimble TSCe Controller running the Trimble Survey Controller software. The software allows you to do all the necessary COGO calculations, quickly and easily produce roadway designs, generate contours, and calculate volumes. With the integrated 3D Visualizer, you can view your project as an interactive 3D model, which makes the design and quality control process extremely efficient. And with the powerful CAD functions available, you are able to perform survey, engineering and CAD tasks all in one package! With the convenience of a number of modules, Terramodel software can be configured to provide the features needed.
Additionally road data can be exported from Terramodel software to the RoadLink module of the Trimble Geomatics Office software using the TRMBROAD macro. Terramodel macros (TML) for these features are included on the Trimble Geomatics Office v1.6 CD. DTM data can be shared using a 3D faces file.
The Terramodel software is ideal for surveyors who require an integrated Survey, CAD, drafting and surface modeling tool.
All Cost Management, Estimating, Bidding:
- QuickMeasure - Blueprint Measuring Software for Construction Estimators
- QuickMeasure OnScreen - Digital Blueprint Measuring Software
- Earthworks - The easiest, most affordable, full featured site estimating software available.
- Sectionworks - Road, railway and canal cross section estimation software for calculating excavation, strata cut and material quantities.
- Trenchworks - Pipe and utility trench estimation software for calculating excavation and material quantities from profile drawings.
- Extimate - Excel® Based Cost Estimating
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving394 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill331 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views