New Oil Eater Brake Washer Needs No Electricity
June 6th, 2012
Category: Cleaning Compounds
It is made of industrial-grade HDPE plastic and incldes a heavy-duty air pump with adjustable regulator, flow-through brush with adjustable solution valve, dual filtration systems and four swivel casters, two of which lock.
The washer’s cover also functions as a catch basin. It is designed for use on alignment lifts/ramp lifts or on the floor and can also be used as a portable parts washer.
Fluid capacity ranges from a minimum level of 8-gallons to a maximum level of 12-gallons. The basin is 20 inches wide by 24 inches long and 7 inches deep.
A one-gallon bottle of Oil Eater Original cleaner/degreaser is included. It is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable and biodegradable.
For further information, visit http://www.oileater.com/ or call 800-528-0334.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers139 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views