September 3rd, 2008
Category: Cone Crushers
A cone crusher is generally used as a secondary crusher in a crushing circuit. Pre-crushes product (usually 3in. minus depending on the cone crusher model) is fed through the top of the cone crusher and flows over the mantle. The vertical cone crusher drive shaft rotates the mantle eccentrically below the concave. Cone crushers are usually run on belt drives driven by an electric motor diesel engine. Cone crushers are used extensively throughout the aggregate and mineral processing industry.
Westpro offers bare cone crushing units, modular and portable cone crusher assemblies and entire crushing plants. Contact Westpro for your cone crushing needs.
All Cone Crushers:
- MCCLOSKEY INTERNATIONAL NORTH AMERICAN LAUNCH OF C44 CONE CRUSHER TAKES PLACE ATNATIONAL HEAVY EQUIPMENT SHOW IN CANADA
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River610 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency543 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business361 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views