POWERSCREEN LAUNCHES GIANT 1500 MAXTRAK CONE CRUSHER
April 18th, 2011
Category: Cone Crushers
DUNGANNON,NORTHERN IRELAND, Powerscreen one of the world’s leading providers of mobile crushing and screening equipment, has launched the new Powerscreen® 1500 Maxtrak, the largest addition to the highly successful Powerscreen® Maxtrak range which includes the 1000, 1000SR and 1300 models.
“In 2010, Powerscreen moved into what we view as the next generation of mobile crushing
The 1500 Maxtrak is specifically developed for larger users. The plant can accept an all-in feed from a primary crusher to produce up to 950 tph (1047 US tph) of aggregate or mineral. Utilising the Terex® Automax cone crusher technology, operators benefit from hydraulic overload protection, hydraulic crusher setting adjustment, excellent product shape and a high reduction ratio. Further customer benefits include a highly efficient crusher direct drive system, large feed hopper complete with metal detector and contaminated material purge facility.
For more information on Powerscreen® crushing, screening and washing products or Customer Support please contact your local dealer, details can be found at http://www.powerscreen.com/.
All Cone Crushers:
- MCCLOSKEY INTERNATIONAL NORTH AMERICAN LAUNCH OF C44 CONE CRUSHER TAKES PLACE ATNATIONAL HEAVY EQUIPMENT SHOW IN CANADA
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views