Introducing the Value-Priced (VP) Series of Walk-Behind Trowels
February 17th, 2012
Category: Concrete Trowels
The Allen VP436 and VP446 are the newest additions to Allen’s complete line of Walk-Behind Power Trowels. The VP Series Walk-Behind Trowels, which were unveiled at World of Concrete 2012, are already becoming the new economy leader in walk-behind power trowels. The Allen VP Series of Walk-Behind Trowels are feature-rich walkers ready to perform dependable service for concrete contractors. These walkers feature height adjustable handles with either traditional twist-action blade pitch control, or the lever-action positive pitch control. The VP Series also feature cast iron spiders, pressure plates, and lift levers along with lifting bars. These new VP Series of Walk-Behind Trowels come with the Allen Engineering Total One Year Warranty.
The VP Series Walk-Behind Trowels standard features include:
► Honda engines
► 46” or 36” rotors
► Cast iron spiders, pressure plates and lift levers
► Twist action blade pitch control or lever action blade pitch control
► Height adjustable handles
► Lifting bars
► Rotor speed up to 150 RPM
Allen Engineering Corporation is headquartered in Paragould, Arkansas USA. The company designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets equipment for concrete placing, finishing, and paving professionals with a number one goal of Total Customer Satisfaction.
Allen Engineering Corporation is family-owned and their Allen Equipment is American-Made. Allen Equipment is sold through a network of “concrete-focused” dealers and rental centers around the world. For more information, visit the AEC web site at http://www.alleneng.com/.
All Concrete Trowels:
- Trowel offers the choice of a gasoline or diesel engine
- Allen Introduces the All New HDX 600 (Hydra-Drive Extreme) Rider
- Allen Introduces the Re-Designed MSP 460 (Mechanical-Super Pro) Rider
- Allen Introduces the New MSP 415 (Mechanical Super Pro) Rider
- Allen Introduces the New MSP 445 (Mechanical Super Pro) Rider
- Introducing the Value-Priced (VP) Series of Walk-Behind Trowels
Manufacturers of Concrete Trowels:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views