Husqvarna® Construction Products is pleased to announce a change in its current North American organization. Steve Chamberlin and Chuck Markley have been promoted to Senior Vice President North America, effective immediately.
Mr. Chamberlin will assume the role of Senior Vice President North America-Sales and Marketing. He will oversee Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. Mr. Chamberlin is currently Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Husqvarna Construction Products. Mr. Chamberlin joined Husqvarna two years ago from Soff-Cut.
Please join Husqvarna in congratilating Mr. Chamberlin and Mr. Markley on their promotions.
Husqvarna Construction Products is a market leader in machinery and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The product range includes power cutters, floor saws, early entry saws, tile and masonry saws, wall and wire saws, core drilling machines, surface preparation equipment and diamond tools for these and other applications.
All Concrete Saws:
- Cardinal and DITEQ announce strategic alliance that yields a new line of high performance diamond blades
- MK-4000 Water Cooled Gas and Diesel Self-Propelled Concrete Saws
- New 16-inch Paver/Brick Saw from MK Diamond
- MK Diamond Introduces Electric Walk-Behind Concrete Saw
- New line of alternate powered concrete saws
Manufacturers of Concrete Saws:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views