GSSI debuts StructureScan Mini. All-in-one GPR System for Concrete Inspection
September 30th, 2009
Category: Concrete Imaging Systems
Salem, NH, September 2009 — GSSI, the recognized leader in ground penetrating radar (GPR), is pleased to announce its new all-in-one GPR system for concrete inspection. StructureScan Mini locates rebar, conduits, post-tension cables, voids and can determine concrete slab thickness.
Features of the StructureScan Mini include the ability to reach depths of up to 18 inches (45 cm) in concrete, an easy user interface, a laser-positioning system and 4-wheel drive survey encoder to help mark targets. Designed to be water resistant and dust proof (IP-64), the StructureScan Mini is built to withstand today’s construction site. Best of all, the StructureScan Mini has a 1600 MHz center frequency which offers a great balance between data resolution and depth penetration.
The StructureScan Mini incorporates a high-resolution, 5.7” LED backlit color display, making it easy to view the data collected— just scan and mark. No need for post processing the data.
The technology involved incorporates auto-target capabilities, by marking the detection of rebar or conduits with small circles during data collection. The StructureScan Mini system also automatically calculates the dielectric of the concrete to accurately determine the depth of targets.
The StructureScan Mini is FCC compliant, and has no safety hazards associated with its use. For more information, call 800-524-3011 or visit www.geophysical.com
• Center Frequency: 1600 MHz
• Depth Range: 0-18 in (0-45 cm)
• Unit Weight (with battery): 3.3 lbs (1.6 kg)
• Dimensions: 6 (W) x 7 (H) x 9 (L) in (15.24 x 17.78 x 22.86 cm)
All Concrete Imaging Systems:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group299 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views