Blastrac BMP-335EHY Scarifier Offers Heavier Weight for Increased Performance
March 20th, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK (March 10, 2008) The new Blastrac BMP-335EHY Scarifier is one of the heaviest walk-behind scarifiers in the market. The high-endurance, performance-tested product™s heavy weight of 895 pounds allows it to successfully complete a full range of scarifying jobs. Blastrac will introduce the product in the United States at the 2008 World of Concrete in Las Vegas Jan. 21 through 25.
This scarifier is a versatile preparation tool for concrete, asphalt and steel surfaces, meeting all types of job requirements from light cleaning and grooving to heavy coatings removal. The BMP-335EHY unique features include a scarifying motor and a separate hydraulic drive motor, allowing it to easily be transported to the job site without damaging work trailers and trucks.
The competitively priced scarifier™s hydraulic assist steering makes it easy to drive, while a flip-lever allows the user to easily activate or de-active the drum motor. Additionally, the BMP-335EHY easily connects to Blastrac vacuums for a dust-free work environment. This machine
All Concrete Groovers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views