BLASTRAC BMS-220ADB ALL DAY BATTERY RIDE-ON SCRAPER
February 6th, 2008
Category: Concrete Cutters
Oklahoma City, OK (January 23, 2007) The Blastrac® BMS-220ADB (All Day Battery) ride-on scraper now has the ability to run for a full work day before requiring a charge and therefore lasting hours longer than similar ride-on scrapers available in the surface preparation industry.
Other scrapers on the market have run times restricted by the use of batteries that need to be consistently interchanged throughout the work day. The BMS-220ADB will last an average of eight hours before requiring a charge, allowing higher productivity and longer run times. The BMS-220ADB is both an economical and environmentally friendly method for surface preparation.
This ride-on scraper is used to remove a variety of materials from concrete surfaces, including thick coatings such as epoxies and urethanes, adhesives, thinset mortar and roofing material. It also successfully removes floor coverings such as VCT, carpet, marble, ceramic tile, vinyl, wood flooring, rubber and other materials.
The BMS-220ADB is a compact unit, making it suitable for commercial, light industrial, retail and residential job sites. It fits easily through doorways and into tight areas and is light enough for standard elevators.
Like many Blastrac machines, the BMS-220ADB is made to be jobsite and environmentally friendly. The Blastrac brand provides more surface preparation technologies and expertise than any other manufacturer: shot blasting, grinding, polishing, scarifying, scraping, milling and cutting. Blastrac equipment is designed for surface preparation of concrete, steel, brick, stone, asphalt and other substrates. Equipment and application training is offered through the Blastrac SPARC program: Surface Preparation Academic Resource Center.
For more information, call 800-256-3440, visit http://www.blastrac.com or stop by the Blastrac Booth S10123 at the World of Concrete.
All Concrete Cutters:
- Blastrac Sawtec Air Saws Available for a Variety of Applications
- Sawtec DEKRASAW takes decorative concrete cutting to the next level
- BLASTRAC BMS-220ADB ALL DAY BATTERY RIDE-ON SCRAPER
- Blastrac offers full line of diamond blades and grinding accessories
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series868 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group359 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks181 Views