Atlas Copco Offers Powerful Pneumatic Hand-Held Breakers With Vibration Dampening Handles
December 18th, 2007
WESTFIELD, Mass. ” Atlas Copco Construction Tools LLC offers the TEX PE series, a full range of ergonomic pneumatic hand-held breakers. Equipped with silencers and vibration dampening handles for improved operator comfort and maximum productivity, the breakers are ideal for applications ranging from light chipping and scaling to heavy breaking.
Silencing components in the breakers gradually dampen compressed air pulsations, reducing noise emissions by as much as 50-percent. Ranging in weight from 40 to 93 pounds, six models comprise the line of ergonomic pneumatic breakers. Each model features a unique hand and arm protection system (HAPS), which reduces vibrations by up to 75 percent when compared with standard breakers.
Machine vibrations are further reduced during blank firing by an air-cushioned piston return, which eliminates the need for side bolts and springs, and reduces breaker wear and maintenance. Each model is constructed from a one-piece, solid-cast housing, resulting in fewer breakdowns and fast on-site maintenance. A built-in lubricator is easily accessible and contains enough oil for an entire work shift.
Requiring between 53 and 83 cfm of free air delivery at 90 psi, the TEX PE breakers produce between 1,100 and 1,470 blows per minute. The breakers™ high power-to-weight ratio and low center of gravity allow for easy handling and good operator balance, considerably reducing operator fatigue.
Four of the breakers are also available with an alternative shank size to accommodate a wide variety of chisels, points, cutters, spades, tamping pads and other tools.
All Concrete Breakers (Mobile):
- Atlas Copco™s TEX 10 Pick Hammer Ideal For Controlled Breaking In Confined Spaces
- Atlas Copco Offers Powerful Pneumatic Hand-Held Breakers With Vibration Dampening Handles
- Atlas Copco Offers Powerful Pneumatic Handheld Breakers
- Atlas Copco Hydraulic Handheld Breakers Ideal For Breaking a Variety of Materials
- Atlas Copco Offers the Cobra Combi: A Gas-Powered Drill/Breaker
- Atlas Copco introduces new solid body breaker SB 302
- VMAC ENGINEERS 150 CFM UNDERHOOD AIR COMPRESSOR FOR THE 2008 FORD POWER STROKE
- Vehicle Mounted Air Compressors
- Underhood VR70 Air Compressor System
- UNDERHOOD AIR GETS SHOTCRETE JOB DONE
Manufacturers of Concrete Breakers (Mobile):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable410 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views