Atlas Copco Offers Powerful Pneumatic Handheld Breakers
December 18th, 2007
WESTFIELD, Mass. ” Atlas Copco Construction Tools LLC offers the TEX P60 and TEX P90 pneumatic handheld breakers. Constructed with fewer working parts for maximum reliability and productivity, the breakers are ideal for breaking asphalt and concrete.
Weighing 68 and 88 pounds, respectively, the TEX P60 and TEX P90 feature an innovative SOFSTART two-step trigger that gives the operator better control of the chisel. Breaking accuracy is further improved by a long piston head that allows better guidance in the cylinder.
Requiring between 76 and 85 cfm of free air delivery at 92 psi, the TEX breakers produce between 1,260 and 1,500 blows per minute. The breakers™ high power-to-weight ratio and low center of gravity allow for easy handling and good operator balance, considerably reducing operator fatigue.
Integrated polyurethane silencing components in the breakers gradually dampen compressed air pulsations, reducing noise emissions by up to 8 db(A). Machine vibrations are reduced during blank hammering by an air-cushioned piston return, which eliminates the need for side bolts and springs, thus reducing breaker wear and maintenance.
Each model is built from a one-piece, solid-cast housing, resulting in fewer breakdowns and fast on-site maintenance. Valve components are constructed of a fiberglass-reinforced polymer to eliminate the chance of corrosion. A built-in lubricator is easily accessible and contains enough oil for an entire work shift.
An optional muffler is available to further reduce the breaker™s noise level. The muffler™s slim design still allows an unrestricted view of the work area for the operator. The breakers are also available with an alternative shank size to accommodate a wide variety of chisels, points, cutters, spades, tamping pads and other tools.
All Concrete Breakers (Mobile):
- Atlas Copco™s TEX 10 Pick Hammer Ideal For Controlled Breaking In Confined Spaces
- Atlas Copco Offers Powerful Pneumatic Hand-Held Breakers With Vibration Dampening Handles
- Atlas Copco Offers Powerful Pneumatic Handheld Breakers
- Atlas Copco Hydraulic Handheld Breakers Ideal For Breaking a Variety of Materials
- Atlas Copco Offers the Cobra Combi: A Gas-Powered Drill/Breaker
- Atlas Copco introduces new solid body breaker SB 302
- VMAC ENGINEERS 150 CFM UNDERHOOD AIR COMPRESSOR FOR THE 2008 FORD POWER STROKE
- Vehicle Mounted Air Compressors
- Underhood VR70 Air Compressor System
- UNDERHOOD AIR GETS SHOTCRETE JOB DONE
Manufacturers of Concrete Breakers (Mobile):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.