New Cat H75Es and H95Es hammers feature enhanced durability and high productivity through design and manufacture by Caterpillar
June 30th, 2012
Category: Concrete Breakers (Attachments)
Caterpillar is expanding the E Series Hammer line with the addition of the new H75Es and H95Es, designed for backhoe loaders and small excavators. E Series Hammers are wholly designed, engineered and manufactured by Caterpillar, making Caterpillar the only global hammer and carrier manufacturer. The hammers are fully supported by Cat dealers so that customers can work with a single organization for machine and work tool parts and service.
E Series hammers build on proven D Series features, such as automatic shutoff, which instantly stops the hammer when the tool breaks through material. The system increases hammer reliability and durability by eliminating the high internal stresses created by blank firing. Sound suppression is standard for environmental protection and improved operator comfort.
Cat hammers deliver high blow energy and frequency, which means more breaking power on the job. The H75Es delivers 1,000 ft.-lb. (1,356 J) of energy at 840 to 1,650 blows per minute. The H95Es delivers 1,500 ft.-lb. (2,034 J) of energy at 700 to 1,260 blows per minute.
The H75E and H95E hammers feature a gas-fired system that maintains constant power between service intervals. The E Series housing is built for strength. A sleek, curved front and back profile eliminate stress points and transfer forces to the bottom of the hammer. Additionally, the H75Es and H95Es are sized and shaped to curl and tuck under a Cat backhoe loader boom for easy transport on the machine without boom damage or interference with traffic.
Cat hammer settings are pre-programmed in Cat excavator tool control systems for easy set up. The oil flow and pressure are fully adjustable in the tool control program. Actual hammer working hours can be recorded for routine maintenance purposes. Easy serviceability and rebuild features help keep life cycle costs low.
The H75Es and H95Es hammers are matched to the full line of Cat backhoe loaders and to Cat 307, 308, 311 and 312 hydraulic excavators. For more information about E Series hammers, contact the local Cat dealer or go to www.cat.com/products.
All Concrete Breakers (Attachments):
- m-Series has modules that can be rebuilt separately.
- Sandvik (Rammer) Small Range Hammers
- Sandvik (Rammer) Mid Range (E Series)
- Sandvik (Rammer) Large Range (G Series)
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools Offers Largest Hydraulic Breaker in U.S.
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools Introduces HB 2500 Hydraulic Breaker
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools HB 4200 Hydraulic Breaker
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools Offers MB 1700 Hydraulic Breaker Attachment
- Atlas Copco SBC 410 Hydraulic Breaker Features Solid Body Concept Design
- Atlas Copco New Series of Pneumatic Handheld Breakers Features Ergonomic Improvements
- Atlas Copco Introduces Heavy-Duty SilverLine Working Tools For Heavy Hydraulic Breakers
- Atlas Copco HB 4100 heavy breaker performs better, weighs less than previous model
- Caterpillar® H55Ds Hydraulic Hammer For Compact Equipment Features High Power and Superior Reliability, Serviceability
- New Caterpillar® H65Ds Hydraulic Hammer Provides Compact Equipment Users An Additional Option
- New Caterpillar® H35Ds and H45Ds Complete Full Line of Small Caterpillar Hydraulic Hammers
- Large Hammers
- Small Hammers
- New Caterpillar H180Ds Hydraulic Hammer Delivers High Productivity and Reliability in an Easy-To-Service Package
- New Cat H75Es and H95Es hammers feature enhanced durability and high productivity through design and manufacture by Caterpillar
Manufacturers of Concrete Breakers (Attachments):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.