ADVANTAGE PLUS SYSTEM
July 10th, 2012
Category: Computer Hardware and Peripherals
What if there was a way for the factory to always be available at your shop to help make adjustments or perform diagnostics with a full array of instruments…….
Muncie Power engineers have made it possible by combining innovative technology and decades of mobile power experience through our Advantage + System. This technology has revolutionized the way we support our customers with its built-in Real-Time Support Link allowing us remote access to your Advantage + System. It is the future of all factory support….made available today.
The Advantage + System has many exciting features:
- Flow sharing design for simultaneous equipment operation even at low pump flows
- Touch-screen display. High contrast, high resolution, multi-color
- Useable with gear or piston pumps
- Built-in Pre-wet and Anti-Icing controls
- Menu adjusted pressure controls and digital pressure displays
- Operational data-logging and diagnostic data-logging
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in interface and displays for Road/Air temperature sensors
- No wire harnesses between the cab controls and the valves
All Computer Hardware and Peripherals:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?1400 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax580 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund393 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views