EDGE® Plate Compactor by CEAttachments, Inc.
September 30th, 2008
Category: Compactor Attachment
Pack loose soil down tight and do it with little effort using the EDGE Plate Compactor from CEAttachments. It features a powerful direct drive gear motor to deliver maximum vibratory force on backfill lifts up to 4 ft., even on inclines. Its heavy-duty rubber mounted baseline isolates vibration while a four-corner suspension system reduces wear and tear on the attachment. Available in vibratory force ranges from 2,500 lbs. to 11,350 lbs. and base plate widths from 11 to 27 to work effectively with any size compact excavator or backhoe up to 5300 lbs. The Plate Compactor can be used for a variety of other jobs too, like driving piles, fence posts, I-Beams, guardrails or pipe. For more information, check out www.ceattach.com or call 1.866.232.8224.
All Compactor Attachment:
Manufacturers of Compactor Attachment:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)808 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects648 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D398 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)313 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views