Compaction Wheel from CEAttachments, Inc.
September 29th, 2008
Category: Compaction Wheel Attachments
Reduce the time it takes to backfill and pack down loose soil by doing it all at once. The Compaction Wheel from CEAttachments requires no hydraulic hook ups and uses a rolling application to thoroughly compress soil while the hole is being backfilled. It™s high-strength, heavy-duty sealed bearings and hardened bushings allow long-lasting, productive operation in even tough soil conditions while its trouble-free design includes bars between the wheels to prevent the buildup of mud. Ideal for mid-size to larger compact excavators or backhoes. For more information, check out http://www.ceattach.com/ or call 1.866.232.8224.
- No hydraulic hookups
- Hardened bushings standard on all pivots
- Durable sealed bearings ensure long life
- Cleaner bars prevent buildup between wheels
- Eliminates the need for a person compacting material in a trench
All Compaction Wheel Attachments:
- Hydraulic compactors as attachment units: now with rotation device and "PermanentLube" lubrication system
Manufacturers of Compaction Wheel Attachments:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views