Kawasaki Introduces New Compact Wheel Loaders
January 21st, 2011
Category: Compact Wheel Loaders
Kawasaki is introducing two new wheel loader models into the compact loader market. The new Kawasaki models, the 42ZV-2, a .78 cubic yard loader, and the 45ZV-2, a 1.18 cubic yard loader, are designed and engineered with all of the performance and reliability of the larger Kawasaki wheel loaders, but in a smaller package. With Standard features such as a Hydraulic Quick Coupler, Third Spool Hydraulics, and Reliable Kubota engines, these loaders are small in size but big in value.
Rugged and Dependable
With Tier IV interim emissions-compliant Kubota engines, heavy box frames and a well balanced design, these compact Kawasaki wheel loaders provide stable, reliable operation. Innovative HN Bushing technology, easy access electrical relays, and the Side-by-Side Aluminum Radiator and Oil Cooler provide easy access for maintenance.
From the walk-through cab design, to the easy-read monitors, this is an operator-friendly wheel loader. With a rubber-mounted cab engineered to reduce noise and vibration, suspension seat, pillar-less full length windows, this is one comfortable, efficient working environment.
Overall you will find these loaders to be responsive, and fast. With one of the highest ground speeds in its class, the 45ZV-2 features an electronically controlled Hydrostatic powertrain providing quick, smooth acceleration. The wrap-around counterweight allows for a very stable, well balanced loader.
Kawasaki is the oldest ongoing manufacturer of rubber-tire, articulated, wheel loaders in the world, serving the North American market for over 30 years. For information on the 42ZV-2 and 45ZV-2, and all other Kawasaki wheel loaders, visit WWW.Kawasakiloaders.com/Compact_Loaders, or stop by CONEXPO booth # 4735, Central Hall 2.
All Compact Wheel Loaders:
- New Caterpillar® FusionTM Wheel Loader Coupler System Brings Load Close to the Loader for High Performance with Expanded Versatility
- 904B Compact Wheel Loader
- 906 Compact Wheel Loader
- New 938H Wheel Loader and IT38H Integrated Toolcarrier Deliver High Performance with New Engine, Differential Lock and Advanced Hydraulics Technology
- New Cat® 906H and 908H Compact Wheel Loaders Offer Performance, Versatility and Operator Comfort
- Caterpillar® 904H Compact Wheel Loader Features Refined Performance, Versatility and Low Emissions
- KOMATSU™S RELEASES THE NEW WA100M-5 COMPACT WHEEL LOADER
- Komatsu American Introduces the WA50-6 Compact Wheel Loader
- TEREX LAUNCHES DEDICATED COMPACT EQUIPMENT LINE IN NORTH AMERICA
- NEW TEREX® TL210 COMPACT WHEEL LOADER OFFERS POWERFUL PERFORMANCE IN A COMPETITIVE MARKET
Manufacturers of Compact Wheel Loaders:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party464 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax321 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction204 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job183 Views