Equipment coatings protect machines from effects of hard work
April 3rd, 2008
Line-X Industrial Coatings can protect trucks and heavy equipment from materials abrasion, chemical oxidization and environmental decay. The ultra-durable sprayed on polyelastic coating shields concrete chutes from aggregate and water, hauler beds from sharp debris, undercarriages from mud and gravel and heavy highway trucks from rust. Line-X coatings can match any manufacturer™s equipment color for a seamless appearance and can be finished in a gloss, matte smooth or textured surface when used for anti-slip applications.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series889 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group361 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks255 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views