Equipment coatings protect machines from effects of hard work
April 3rd, 2008
Line-X Industrial Coatings can protect trucks and heavy equipment from materials abrasion, chemical oxidization and environmental decay. The ultra-durable sprayed on polyelastic coating shields concrete chutes from aggregate and water, hauler beds from sharp debris, undercarriages from mud and gravel and heavy highway trucks from rust. Line-X coatings can match any manufacturer™s equipment color for a seamless appearance and can be finished in a gloss, matte smooth or textured surface when used for anti-slip applications.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs373 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views