New versions of Topcon SurveyMaster provide field-to-finish control
March 15th, 2011
Category: Civil Engineering and Surveying
Have someone from Topcon Positioning Systems Inc contact you with more information Click Here
LIVERMORE, Calif. – March 14, 2011 – New versions of Topcon Positioning Systems’ (TPS) SurveyMaster software suite have been released. SurveyMaster and SurveyMaster Lite versions 1.3.1 are designed to provide field-to-finish control of critical data flow from data collection, raw file analysis and engineering design, to final print.
“Whether it’s a simple mortgage inspection with a one-page printout of the boundary and the property improvements, or a complicated multi-surface construction job site with roads, utilities, machine control and buildings, SurveyMaster provides what the user needs to complete a project,” said Jason Hallett, TPS senior manager for application software.
SurveyMaster Lite contains land survey specific functionality as well as a powerful CAD drafting engine. Cogo, drafting tools, survey data editors and adjustments, deed entry, legal description writer and contouring are all provided. “SurveyMaster Lite provides all the tools required to produce a final plat whether it is a simple mortgage inspection survey or a complicated A.L.T.A. survey,” Hallett said.
Version 1.3.1 is designed to greatly improve the support and representation of field data using Topcon field software. Among the improvements for both SurveyMaster and SurveyMaster Lite v1.3.1 are:
–New program attribute library containing attribute definitions for points, lines, polygon areas and unlimited user-defined attributes for project lines, points and polygon areas;
– Revised survey code attribute definitions;
– Improved TopSurv file linework support;
– Improved Text/ASCII point file import;
– Improved AutoCAD dwg support;
– Improved Import/Export of 3DMC TP3 files; and
– New survey code interface and format.
“SurveyMaster v1.3.1 further strengthens an already powerful and accurate Topcon field-to-finish system,” Hallett said. “SurveyMaster provides the complete survey CAD desktop solution.
Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. (TPS) designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. TPS’ parent company, Topcon Corporation (Tokyo Stock Exchange – 7732), was founded in 1932.
All Civil Engineering and Surveying:
- TopSURV 7: Field solution software that is user-friendly, easy to learn and use
- New versions of Topcon SurveyMaster provide field-to-finish control
- Spectra Precision FOCUS Total Stations
- Focus on productivity
- The Spectra Precision FOCUS 4
- Nikon total stations
- Easy-to-use, accurate instruments for construction and survey environments
- The #1 choice since 1995”productive, reliable, comprehensive
- GIS mapping software in one size that fits all
- Easy to use, easy to customize”plus all the features foresters use most.
- TDS Locator accessory package
- Find your way from the palm of your hand
- Easy-to-use software that provides a path for advancement
- Delivering maximum productivity
Manufacturers of Civil Engineering and Surveying:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views