Brush Bandit Chippers: The animals in your fleet.
November 17th, 2009
Category: Chippers (Brush, Tree)
It’s easy to see why more industry professionals prefer Bandit. Larger chipper openings and powerful feed systems collapse limbs and allow multiple stems and rough material to flow smoothly through the chipper. Our feed systems have the power to pull whole trees into the chipper with ease. These high performance chippers have the ability to dispose of more of the tree at take down, reducing trimming and chainsaw work.
Bandit offers a complete range of chippers from 6” diameter to 21” diameter capacity and available engine options up to 250-horsepower. Bandit chippers are ideal for tree care, utility line maintenance, rental contractors, and trail and park maintenance. Call 1-800-952-0178 or log on to http://www.banditchippers.com for more information.
All Chippers (Brush, Tree):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects472 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)466 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says252 Views