Brush Bandit Chippers: The animals in your fleet.
November 17th, 2009
Category: Chippers (Brush, Tree)
It’s easy to see why more industry professionals prefer Bandit. Larger chipper openings and powerful feed systems collapse limbs and allow multiple stems and rough material to flow smoothly through the chipper. Our feed systems have the power to pull whole trees into the chipper with ease. These high performance chippers have the ability to dispose of more of the tree at take down, reducing trimming and chainsaw work.
Bandit offers a complete range of chippers from 6” diameter to 21” diameter capacity and available engine options up to 250-horsepower. Bandit chippers are ideal for tree care, utility line maintenance, rental contractors, and trail and park maintenance. Call 1-800-952-0178 or log on to http://www.banditchippers.com for more information.
All Chippers (Brush, Tree):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update329 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options253 Views