New Quick-Change Rotary Drum Chippers from Bandit
September 4th, 2008
Category: Chippers (Brush, Tree)
The simple rotary drum chipper has been a fixture in the utility line maintenance and tree maintenance industry for over half a century, and the basic design of these drums has not changed in nearly 25 years.
Bandit is pleased to announce an advancement in its rotary drum design that cuts knife changing time in half, makes it easier to set the knife to the anvil, and easy to remove the shaft of the drum should the need arise. Introducing, the new Quick-Change Rotary Drum Chipper from Bandit (patent applied for).
Not only is the knife changing process now less time consuming, but it is also simple to do. Knife maintenance is one of the most important items on these dependable chippers. The need to remove the shaft from the drum is not a common occurence, but when the need does arise, the old-style shafts on conventional drums can be very difficult to remove. Oftentimes the shaft must be cut from the drum, ruining both components. Removing the shaft from the rotor in the Quick-Change System is simple and can be easily completed without damaging the rotor.
Bandit offers two different styles of rotary drum chippers, including 12″ and 16″ long drums. Bandits Quick-Change Drum chippers are dependable, long-lasting machines that are simple to maintain and operate.
For more information, log on to http://www.banditchippers.com or call Bandit Industries Inc. at 800-952-0178.
All Chippers (Brush, Tree):
- Turn your Beast® into a whole tree chipper
- Two Decades of Arbor Experience says, No Comparison: Bandit Wins Hands Down Arbor Pro, Inc. of Gresham, OR chooses Bandit for their tree care needs
- Bandit Chippers: Exceeding Expectations
- New Quick-Change Rotary Drum Chippers from Bandit
Manufacturers of Chippers (Brush, Tree):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update329 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving276 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views