Crosby SHUR-LOC Swivel Hooks
February 19th, 2008
Category: Chains and Chain Accessories
- Chains &Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested at 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
- Rated for both Wire Rope and Grade 8 Chain.
- G-414 Heavy Thimble should be used with wire rope slings.
- Trigger repair Kit available (S-4316). Consists of spring, roll pin, and trigger.
- S-3326 Swivel Hook utilizes anti-friction bearing design which allows hook to rotate freely under load.
- Meets ASTM A-952-96 and proposed Euronorm standards for Grade 8 chain fittings.
- Fatigue rated.
- The SHUR-LOC hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.550 (g) (4) (iv) (B).
- “Look for the color Gold – Crosby Alloy Hooks”.
- U.S. Patent 5,381,650 and foreign equivalents.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects588 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers247 Views