Ditch Witch Organization Unveils 300-hp Rock Trencher
January 19th, 2009
Category: Chain-Type Trenchers
The Ditch Witch®organization, the industry leader in the design and manufacture of underground construction equipment, has released a 300-horsepower rock trencher. The heavy-duty HT300 is capable of trenching up to ten feet (3.1 m) deep and 36 inches (914 mm) wide in the most extreme jobsite conditions. The steel-tracked HT300 features a sturdy undercarriage designed to withstand the rigors of rock-laden jobsites, and trencher stabilizers that automatically adjust to terrain changes to isolate vibration in rock and other harsh conditions.
To find out more about the HT300, please visit the Ditch Witch Press Center, where you can download a press release and high-res photos. If you need anything, just send me an e-mail. Thank you for your continued support of Ditch Witch products.
All Chain-Type Trenchers:
- DITCH WITCH- RT55 HEAVY DUTY TRENCHER
- DITCH WITCH HT220 HEAVY DUTY TRENCHER
- DITCH WITCH- 100SX VIBRATORY PLOW
- 420SX VIBRATORY PLOW
- HT300 HEAVY DUTY TRENCHER
- Ditch Witch Organization Unveils 300-hp Rock Trencher
- Ditch Witch Organization Unveils Two New Compact Trenchers
Manufacturers of Chain-Type Trenchers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views