Kenco introduces:THE SLAB CRAB
October 2nd, 2009
* The Slab Crab makes removal of concrete slabs and bridge decks a one-man job! The contractor simply saw cuts the concrete into manageable slabs and picks them up. They can then be loaded directly onto the truck bed. A single operator can remove slabs cleanly, without disturbing sub-base, in record time.
* Slab Crab models can accommodate slabs ranging from 4” to 20” thickness. This bucket is available for excavators from 5,000 pounds to 150,000 pounds, and models are also available to fit skid steer and backhoe machines.
* The efficiency of the Slab Crab Concrete Removal Bucket saves the contractor money by reducing labor costs, debris and clean-up costs and material expenses.
* The Slab Crab is available as a direct pin-on or to accept the Kenco WedgeBolt Coupler System.
Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, and skid steer machines. See them all at: www.kenco.com
All Bucket Attachments (Slab and Pavement Removal):
Manufacturers of Bucket Attachments (Slab and Pavement Removal):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Better Roads Magazine, and Better Roads Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2236 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1260 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project542 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans496 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority358 Views